There is a wealth of information now available for individuals wanting to know more about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, early detection and treatment options. We realize that our role, as a dedicated imaging center, is just the first step—but an extremely important one—in the process of maintaining wellness.
Here are resources we consider most responsible and relevant at this time.
- Alzheimer's Association or http://www.alzheimersanddementia.org/
- Leading Age - An association of 5,500 not-for-profit organizations dedicated to making America a better place to grow old
- American Geriatrics Society - A Guide to Dementia Diagnosis and Treatment
- Alzheimer's Association's 10 most common signs of Alzheimer's disease
American Health Care Associations
- Inside the Brain: Unraveling the Mystery of Alzheimer's Disease
- New JMN Research Supports Upcoming Alzheimer's Disease Guidlines
- Pet Tracers May Help Predict Alzheimer's
- Diagnostic Imaging